This should be Multiplayer :o
Lone Bullet Western
A downloadable game for Windows
Game made for the UE4 Summer Jam 2019, theme: Make It Count.
In this game, you are a duelist in an old west saloon.
You must kill the other duelists in the saloon and be the last man standing
Everyone is out of bullet, so you must break barrels around you to find bullets and shot your foes dead!
Finding a bullet takes time so that shot make. it. count.
|Action||Gamepad||Mouse + Keyboard|
|Walk||Left Analog Stick||WASD|
|Melee||A Button||Left Shift|
|Aiming||Right Analog Stick||Mouse|
|Shooting||Right Trigger||Left Mouse Click|
- Team Spaghetti Blueprints
- Giandomenico Lombardi - Design, Programmer, 3D Artist
- Additional Assets
- music track 'Lone Rider'by David Fesliyan as royalty free for non-commercial purposes
- the following music tracks: Hyperfun, Anamalie, Pale Rider, Pennsylvania Rose, and Neo WesternAll by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- all sound effects were obtained from soundly, with following exception:
- the 'dizzy birds' sound obtained from the channel Nick Judy on Youtube
- the following fonts: 'Duality' by Typodermic Fonts, 'Stadium' by Florian Mihr.
Please download the Latest Release below!!!
Builds submitted originally for the UE4 Summer Jam 19 were affected by minor bug preventing enemy AI from detecting nearby barrels to break searching for ammo.
This has since been patched in new builds added after the jam concluded.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Ahah, thanks :D
I'd have wanted to be multiplayer too, sadly I was doing the gamejam on my own, it can be very difficult make a properly balanced multiplayer game without regular playtesting.
I might work implement multiplayer support in the future, hoping I get some free time lol
The game is balanced already by it's own rules, it's instagib game you can't be more balanced then that and other players already have same chance to win, if anything you can always make level symmetrical to have perfect balance. If you asks me it a lot easier to make other players control the other pawn them making AI to work with it.